Twilightnera's Entertainment Done Write
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilightnera's Entertainment Done Write

Discuss everything entertainment related from Movies to Sports and beyond!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RULES YOU MUST READ FIRST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twilightnera
Admin
twilightnera

RULES YOU MUST READ FIRST Empty
PostSubject: RULES YOU MUST READ FIRST   RULES YOU MUST READ FIRST EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 am

I've been a part of many forums and my least favorite part of the forums are rules. So let's make this short and sweet.

1. Keep everything PG-13.This includes pictures, videos and language. Never use the F- word( minor curse words are fine)

2. I do not mind if you post a link to a post on your blog however, it must be contributing to a discussion or starting one. A link without any discussion starter or response will be removed and the poster will be deleted on first offense.

3. Always be respectful to each other. Disagreements are going to happen but try to settle them respectfully. A warning will be given for really offensive behavior if the behavior continues you will be banned.

4. Gossip is gossip- I do not have any problem with talking about it, just try and stay classy.

5. My moderators word is Final. Whatever they say stands.

If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me(Nina C.) or anyone of the moderators who will be happy to help you!

Now get out there and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightnera.com

RULES YOU MUST READ FIRST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilightnera's Entertainment Done Write :: Introduce Yourself/ The Rules :: Rules-
Jump to: